Sunday, August 23, 2015

Looking for Contributors!

I have decided to try something new. Up until this point, this blog has been a one person operation. I am interested in broadening the subject matter along with increasing the frequency of posts. If you are proficient in Japanese and have the time to make at least 2 posts a week, then please contact me at minuskakugo@gmail.com to be considered as a translator. Please include your name, age, number of years spent studying Japanese, location, and something about yourself if you are so inclined. For example, why you are interested in Japanese culture or what specific areas you are interested in. The bulk of the posts will still be done by me, but I am looking for people who can cover specific areas such as anime and manga, sports, specific idols, musicians, movies, video games etc. I would particularly like for someone to cover anime/manga and video games since those topics have not been covered that often here.

To apply, you must have a blogger account and a Disqus account. I will send a translation test and you will be required to complete the test to be considered as a contributor. It will be nothing difficult, just something to determine your translation ability. I can't offer you any pay, but this is a great opportunity sharpen your translation skills!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review