Friday, December 12, 2014

What Kinds of Posts Do You Want to See More of?

Okay so this blog has been up for a couple of months now, and so far the reception has been pretty good. Thank you all for reading and commenting!



Now, I need some feedback. Most of the posts I translate are basically ones that either I find interesting or ones that I think the readers would find interesting. However, after thinking about it, I have realized that I don't really know exactly what the readers would find interesting....

So that's where you can help out! What kind of posts would you like to see more of?

Johnny's
AKB/Idols
General Music
Anime/Manga
Japanese Culture
Dramas/Movies
Celebrity Gossip
Korean Idols/Music
General News
Weird/LOL/WTF

If there is a category that you think should be added, let me know! Comment below, and don't forget that you can send requests to minuskakugo@gmail.com. (Which I am terrible at checking regularly, sorry)

Here's a gif of Jun smiling:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review